Monday 26 January 2009

Evaluation 2

Attainment - 2
Ive been working very hard the past term and i think my writing has improved drastically.

Effort - 2
I also think my effort was in a high level this term as i have as the amount of work in my blog proves so.

Punctuality - 1
I have been in for nearly all the lessons including my tutorial which helped me improve and achieve more.

Submission and quality of homework - 1
I have done every task thrown my way in my blog especially the homework we had to do over the Christmas holidays which was very long and tedious.

Ability to work independently - 4
One problem I'm finding with doing this study is the fact that i work horribly by myself. I understand texts more when i discuss it with classmates.

Quality of writing - 2
I think my writing skills are gettin much better as i had more practice during the med 1 exam revision

Organisation of Media folder - 2
I have a folder with lots of papers inside it however it is not organised in order.

Oral contributions in class - 1
I talk the most in class and i like to argue all the time trying to prove my point and also learning from other students.

Standard of Module 5 blog - 1
I think my blog is up to standards as it has a high amount of posts with lots of in-depth information and analysis.

Standard of Module 6 blog - 1
Even though we have not been set much work to do in the module 6 blog, i have doe all the work that was set to us and up to standards aswell.

WWW.
My writing skills improved a lot
Lots of useful posts on my blog which will help my independant study
Been attending classes more often

EBI.
Need to work more independantly
Need to work more on my book research
Use more quotes in my independant study

No comments: